All donations to Redeeming Hope are tax-deductible
Your gift is never too small!
For example: One Hundred people across Knoxville - giving only ten dollars per month, can fully fund Food in The Fort for a year.
You can designate your gift in a number of ways
Redeeming Hope's general fund.
- Food in The Fort. Gardening, nutritional and food justice initiatives.
- Aesthetics. Bringing visual and performing arts to the homeless.
- Education. Initiatives, like writing and poetry classes, that broaden the mind.
- The Amplifier. Journalism, Freedom of Speech, Economic advancement opportunies.
- Social Services. Advancements in day to day struggles, including housing.
- Spiritual Care. Throughout all of our initiatives we see the Spiritual thread - this for us, is not a separate component. However, intentional Pastoral care may be something that you are passionate about supporting.
How do I donate?
Your donations are all tax-deductable.
You can make your check or money order out to:
Redeeming Hope Ministries
1642 Highland Ave Knoxville, TN 37916