Running with Hope 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run
November 16 | 9:00 AM at 1345 Circle Park, University of Tennessee
Run for hope at our Third Annual Redeeming Hope Ministries Running with Hope 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run! Support RHM's vision to create a community of holistic transformation in the heart of Ford Sanders.
- Advance registration: $25/$20 for students (Students must bring valid student ID on race day)
- On site registration: $30/$25 for students
- Registration cost includes: Race admission, race t-shirt, and post race snacks & beverages
- Awards to top 3 runners and top 3 males and females in each age division
- Course is certified by the Road Running Technical Council and USATF
Race start time: 9 AM (On site registration will begin 1 hour earlier at 8 AM)
- 13 and under
- 60+ Masters
Redeeming Hope Ministries is a 501(c)3. All proceeds will benefit this organization and donations are tax deductible.
Visit our registration website
Print our registration form here and mail completed form with enclosed check to:
Redeeming Hope Ministries
P.O. Box 2663
Knoxville, TN 37901
This event is timed with an IPICO shoe timing tag. You will be required to show your bib number to the volunteers to insure you get the correct tag. This tag is programmed to coincide with your individual race number. During the event, you will cross mats that will record your time from your tag mounted on your shoe. This is how we score your race.
It is imperative that you wear YOUR assigned tag until you cross the finish line. Make sure you have the tag securely attached to your shoe so it will not fall off. After the race please turn in your tag to the attendants at the finish line. Proper management of your uniquely coded timing tag will help ensure swift and accurate race results.
Check out pictures from last year!
And a special thanks to our sponsors: