RAISE YOUR GLASS 3rd Annual Wine Tasting & Silent Auction
April 05 | 6:30 PM at Club LeConte - 800 South Gay Street - Plaza Tower 27th Floor - Downtown Knoxville
Friday, April 5th, 2013 | 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Tickets: $65/single & $120/couple
To Purchase your tickets:
You may also pay for the event by sending a check, made out to Redeeming Hope Ministries, P.O. Box 2663 Knoxville, TN 37901.
There are no paper tickets to keep up with... your order automatically places you on our guest list!
Ticket sales have been extended to April 1st!! Please purchase as soon as possible!
Please bring a bottle of your favorite wine to the tasting to compete in our wine tasting contest! It will be a blind tasting. Guests will rank the wines and the winners of the five best wines will each win a case of wine!
Enjoy heavy hor d’oeuvres, a cash bar, and a beautiful view of downtown Knoxville from the 27th floor of the Plaza Tower!
Live entertainment provided by Kukuly and the Romani Fuego Jazz Band!
While tasting, bid on art from local artists and other items including signed paraphernalia, sports and entertainment tickets, and weekend getaways.
For more information or if you have an questions, please contact
- Gourmet Pasta Bar – Trio of Pastas with Marinara, Pesto, and Alfredo Sauces, Julienne of Vegetables, Ham, Breast of Turkey, Tomatoes, Olives, and Mushrooms.
- Oven Roasted Tenderloin of Pork – Marinated with Fresh Herbs, Slow Roasted, and accompanied by an Apple Brandy Demi, Rolls, Vidalia Onion Mustard, and a Curry Mayonnaise
- Delectable Cheese and Fruit Display – Baby Swiss, Aged Cheddar, Provolone, and Pepper Jack Cheeses Served with Assorted Flatbreads, Crackers and Toasted Round. Also, a Display of Seasonal Fruits and Berries.
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Gulf Shrimp – Served with a Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Cream Sauce
- Oriental Lacquered Meat Balls – Beef served with an Oriental Sesame Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- LeConte Petite Finger Sandwiches – Shaved Ham and Boursin Cheese, Tomato and Mozzarella, Curry Chicken Salad, and Tuna Salad on Assorted Whole Grain Breads.
Become a Sponsor
Your financial support of this event is fully tax-deductible; in return for your donation we ensure that you or your business will receive free advertising and additional name recognition within the community. The following grid describes the levels of giving and the benefits to you or your business at each level.
- $2000 Sponsor: Advertisement in event program (1/2pg), 9 months advertising in The Amplifier, Reservations to wine tasting for 6 guests, and name or logo on website.
- $1000 Sponsor: Advertisement in event program (1/4pg), 6 months advertising in The Amplifier, Reservations to wine tasting for 4 guests, and name or logo on website
- $500 Sponsor: Advertisement in event program (1/8pg), 3 months advertising in The Amplifier, Reservations to wine tasting for 2 guests, and name or logo on website
- $250 Sponsor: Name (business logo) recognition in event program, Reservations to wine tasting for 2 guests, and name on website
- $100 Sponsor: Name recognition in event program, Reservations to wine tasting for 1 guest, and name on website
Our Current Event Sponsors:
FINBARR SAUNDERS, KNOXVILLE CITY COUNCIL